Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Feb 20, 2014

My New *Awesome* Washi Tape Organizer

I love crafty organization *almost* as much as the products themselves.  ;)  One of my current obsessions right now is washi tape.  I've had a few different storage ideas for it over the years, but as my collection has grown, I needed to make some changes.

I wanted a storage solution where I could quickly see what color/style options I had available at a glance.  My tapes were previously all thrown into a large bin... and it worked ok, but I always had to dig around for a little while & I never really knew what I had for sure.

I saw this spice rack on Amazon & I decided to give it a try.  (I got the largest one they offered, but there are several smaller versions available if your collection isn't quite as large or if you don't have the space.)
http://tinyurl.com/le5jkfe
Here's a video clip of my washi storage in action.  I love how the drawers slide out & can click down to an angled view.  It makes it nice when you're working with a color family and want to select different tapes while you're working on a project.

 http://tinyurl.com/le5jkfe
I'm so in love with my new washi storage!  I think it's just perfect & hope it gives you some ideas for your own storage needs.

10 comments :

  1. What an awesome idea. Wish I had room for one of these in my craft room.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Katie! Did you see that Amazon had several of the same units but smaller? Maybe one of those could work for you?

      Delete
  2. Seriously cool! Looks like one of the best options I've seen yet. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I meant to ask how many rolls that you think the large unit you have will hold? Thanks so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks like each drawer would hold between 70 & 80 rolls of washi tape... so the full unit would hold well over 200 rolls!

      Delete
  4. No way! That is fantastic, Julie! What a great storage idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was searching washi tape holders and then I saw your floral storage bins that I'm OBSESSED WITH!
    I wish I bought all of target out when they had that print in stock!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great idea, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover